TAV is proud to present the official plans for the new campus building that is currently under construction at 5995 Boulevard Decarie.
Photos and renderings prepared by Les Architects Joly Baygin
*Please note that these photos are part of the architects proposal plan and are subject to change. Contact our communications department for more information: email@example.com
Some of the main features of the new building are:
- Multimedia/library centre (see figure 10)
- Study rooms (see figure 9)
- Rooftop garden lounge (see figure 4)
- Step seats in the grand foyer (see figures 5 & 6)
- Exterior garden-lounge spaces (see figure 5)
The plans for this building were also designed to place an emphasis on accessibility, transterior design and mental wellbeing. These features are demonstrated through:
- Indoor garage bike storage (see figure 10)
- Emphasis on exterior lounge spaces with greenery (see figures 3, 4 & 5)
- Accessibility ramps (see figure 5)
Follow #tavnextgen on Instagram for all of the latest updates on the new projects that TAV has in store for its future! Or, use this hashtag to show your excitement!